Sunday, September 27, 2009

Forsaken Part Two

Here we go once again
How could he
I thought he was my friend
First so innocent
Joking, flirting
Touching, hugging
Ok stop
Kissing, licking
I said stop
Kicking, hitting
Yell again
Stop it now
I have to go
Grabbing, holding
No more
Pushing, shoving
Holds me down
Jeans come off
Pushes me down
Face in the bed
Very little air
I just want to be dead
A different guy
No different story
I want to die
But how could he?
Licking, sucking
Twice my age
So disgusting
Twice my strength
Grab the sheets
Block out the pain
Grabs my feet
Turns me over
Pushes aside me head
His girl's passed out
Beside the bed
Block it out
Ignore the pain
Pushes hard
No, no more
Doesn't care
Bites my breast
Covers my mouth
Pushes harder
Takes it out
But tries another
Doesn't fit
Please no
Stop it
Crying so hard
Can't breathe
Stops
Throws me to the side
Flings a towel
And my clothes
Says get dressed
And into the kitchen he goes
His girl now gets up
She goes with him
Wraps my birthday cake up
To take home with me
I get dressed
And get off the bed
He says it was the best
And then he said
Happy sixteenth birthday
As he tucks money for smokes
Into my pocket
Real sweet"

No comments:

Post a Comment